1. There are times that I think you're tired of me my love. You're just so tired of me but you just can't give up on loving me. There are times that I wanna cry, I wanna run away. Just because I'm afraid of you being tired of me my love. Don't just stay. Don't just love who I was. Love me for this moment and if you love me for who I'm right now, you won't get tired of me in any ways.

2. I mean You knew me. You've always known me. I can't get okay without your help. But what should I do? It's all I did. And I should fix it. All on my own. It's growing up, ha? And one day we will forget it all and we wil be fine. Again. Like that old days. And I will learn how to handle myself alone. Right?

3. And you know what? You're the reason for that I wanna live longer. To kiss you more and more. To spend more hours with you. To look right into your eyes and tell you that I love you

P.S: and if it's not OKAY, it's not the end

70: مثل دلتنگی کویر برای بارون.

68: کنارم باش. مثل سایه و دیوار.

81: می‌دونیم که درست می‌شه، نه؟

i ,you ,me ,and ,love ,it ,tired of ,of me ,that i ,it s ,i wanna

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

تبلیغات و فرصتهای شغلی فقاهت نظام ساز تحقيق و آموزش postbz عمران.سازه.حالت حدی hoznaghashim 3dschool زیر سایه‌ی خدیجه مو موفق میشوم وب هوم